Follow me ;)

星期日, 九月 12

担心worry you

Popo ~~~when no anybody at home, please CAREFULLY
Don`t wear that shoes again~~!!
I hope you get well soon!!
Im really worry you



That night,
you told us your stomach very very PAINFUL
my mum put some "feng you"on your stomach
after that....
you said you want go to toilet
BUT..you haven out "something"
then go back room sleep

In a short while,
you "aiyo..aiyo...aiyo" again and again
my heart broken when I saw you`re painful
Finally,you out "them"
can smile already.^^

Next night,
Im sleep..wake..sleep and wakeeee
i watch you because if you`re get any problem,i can know 1st




Sometime..
I can saw your eyes inside are very lonely
Im feel you`re pitiful, you know?


Anyway,
you remember drink Anlene....
It is my own money buy for you!
I LOVE YOU...婆婆 ><

没有评论: